Month: August 2016

Site Update

I ran a small update to the VID1a website, in which I renamed a few pages for clarity. In a few weeks I’ll be changing the password on all tests. I’m also preparing a SCORM version of the tests right now that will allow interested teachers to embed the tests into an LMS such as eClass or Blackboard.


Update on Templates

I’ve renamed all the templates for VID1a to make it easier for teachers to organize their “shared with me” folders in Google Drive. I’ve also tried to standardize the directions at the beginning of each template so that they are consistent. Hopefully this will draw students’ attention to the fact that they need to “make a copy” of the template before they can start editing it.┬áPlease ask your students to make a copy of any template they use from Google Docs.